- Task one sounds pretty simple, Madeir(a)
- Body building & Baking - Behold! A new Venn diagram
- BBC Budget cutbacks mean that Mat can't afford a second T for his name
- Always good to get the first round of the Paul Hollywood Mind Games out of the way
- I am already enjoying Sandy's sass
- Tattoos, a nose piercing, and a fedora - Stu wins this year's "most unlikely physical appearance for a bake off contestant" competition.
- Hope Tamal (the anesthesiologist) doesn't have an off week and mix up his marzipan with his diazepam...
- I look forward to Mary having a weekly fauna over Flora (AKA the new Martha)
- Rookie error - too many gambles in week one; you can't win it first week, but you can lose it easily.
- The trouble with Hollywood these days is it's all green screen...
Hopefully, Josh Widdecombe will be on Extra Slice soon, still hoping that Chetna will win.
I also feel a green screen Photoshop competition coming on...